Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Coach Pastel Patchwork Up for Bidding-SOLD

For bigger pictures, please visit http://aekayayaizz.fotopages.com


100% Authentic Coach Patchwork Duffle Bag
I never sell fakes and never will

My own collection, rarely used
Duffle bag, useful to carry baby (u can just sling it onto your shoulder)
Adjustable straps, can also become a shoulder bag.

Interior is spotless

Easy to match with any colour.

The straps and bottom is made from real leather


The drawback of this bag:
Please look carefully at the picture, The CC sign is already tarnished


Other than that, everything is perfect!
For me, this bag is very nice and I was giving a second thought of selling it

Only selling because I'm thinking to buy a new handbag and need to give up a bag everytime I want to buy a new one.
Pre-loved, I am hoping this bag will be loved by its next owner.

RULES AND REGULATION ON BIDDING
The highest bidder on will win this bid, I will close the bidding at anytime.
The bid starts from RM 400 (The original price of the bag is a way higher than this)
Each incremental of bids must be every RM 20
Please bid with confidence
Please state ur name or nickname at the comment section and send an email together with your real name to euphoriajunction@gmail.com each time u bid
If there's no email received, the bidding is counting as void
Payment need to be made in full 7 days after the bidding has closed
If there's no payment received, the winner will be the next highest bidder.

Serious bidder only please...otherwise you will be blacklisted
SOLD AT RM420


No comments: