Thursday, July 26, 2007

Thinking for Baju Raya? 100% pure silk...

100% Pure Satin Silk
RM180 sepasang- AVAILABLE



100% Pure Satin Silk
RM 180 sepasang-AVAILABLE


100% Pure Satin Silk
RM180 sepasang-AVAILABLE

100% Pure Satin Silk
RM 200 sepasang-AVAILABLE



Hurry, new promotional price until 7th August 2006
-This was from my own collections, but I need to let go -If you can feel the softness of the kain, you will fall in lurve right away -The silk is not machine washable, it needs to be dry cleaned -In case if you are interested to buy, please email me, ok?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Irene.. yg first one blue tuh.. reserve kan utk yanie.. but i might need u to email me gambar yg nampak lagi besar kain tuh.. sbb nak tgk full design dia.. nampak cam ada bunga sket tu.. bleh? thanks

norhayati said...

pure silk yg hitam putih yg patung pakai tu ade lagi ke..bole kurang tak harganya..

IreneYaya said...

If interested email me ok? I dah reduce price...